2008/05/18

Coming back with music for videogames

The worst thing you can do when you have a blog is giving up writing for a long time, and I did. Now I just want to come back and try again. I hope this time I’ll be more constant. So, let’s start with something new about music!

Yesterday my cousin D. brought to me two music sheets he found in the Web. They are from the soundtrack of Kingdom Hearts, a videogame. Well, I had never thought about the possibility of playing piano by taking suggestions and inspiration from a videogame too. So, with the help of a curious boy and of YouTube, I started my exploration of this new world.

If you want to do the same, I suggest you to start from this website: http://sebastianwolff.info/index.php, and I thank Sebastian for all the stuff he put on it.

Then you can look for music or videos in YouTube, something like that:


No comments: