2009/02/02

Good 2009!

January has gone and there is still no trace of the author of this blog. Where she is? Well, she has relaxed a lot and has much thought during her Christmas holidays, nourishing herself by good books and being in a pleasant company. She slept a lot and enjoyed the luxury of living without schedules, except those of meals:)
Then she dived into the work. At first I thought about saying "have been sucked from work”, but I realized that it is not true: the choice was well weighted, although this will entail a long pause on other fronts.
The wind orchestra is well aware of that: I am systematically skipping the rehearses... But sometimes it is worth making a small sacrifice.
However I’m going on dancing. Give a look to the Siege of Ennis (I can’t remember all the steps, so I’ll have to watch this video a lot of time):

No comments: